There will always be life’s struggles. But for someone who’s battled Guillain-Barre Syndrome and got bed ridden for a while, getting back on your feet and fighting at life’s challenges is not an option, it’s a must.
In today’s freelancing story, we’ll meet Catherine Quaimbao. She is a wife, a mother, and a freelancer who’s proven that there is opportunity waiting for you out there if you are diligent enough to search for it.
Be sure to listen to the full episode and learn what about her success story.
- [0:43] Get to know Catherine Quiambao
- [1:34] Catherine’s dream job
- [2:29] How she got into freelancing
- [3:35] Her first online job
- [4:26] The turning point
- [5:21] Her biggest challenge as a freelancer
- [6:58] Balancing freelance work and family life
- [10:06] Catherine’s tip on how to acquire clients
- [15:03] Why it’s okay to start as a general VA
- [16:08] How freelancing changed Catherine’s life
- [18:14] Catherine’s future plans
Where to find out more about Catherine
Got questions about freelancing? Send us your questions and we’ll answer them for you.